Many of our land trust members have publicly accessible properties; we encourage everyone to visit the websites of local land trust organizations near them, or to contact them for the most up-to-date information on access to their properties via the land trust. reference map.
Click here to view our Member Directory Map.
PROVINCIAL LAND TRUST MEMBERS
- Brant Land Trust
- Confederacy of Mainland Mi’kmaq
- Conservation Ontario
- Credit Valley Conservation Foundation
- Greenough and North Bruce Wilderness Alliance Inc. (emerging Land Trust)
- Island Nature Trust
- Lower Thames Valley Conservation Authority
- Métis Nation of Ontario
- Nature Conservancy of Canada – Ontario Region
- Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority
- Nova Scotia Nature Trust
- Ontario Heritage Trust
- Rideau Valley Conservation Foundation
- Roosevelt Campobello International Park
- Ruthven Park National Historic Site Inc.
- South Nation Conservation
- Upper Thames River Conservation Authority
An Associate must be a non-profit corporation and have in its objects the protection and conservation of natural and cultural heritage areas. This group includes conservation authorities, national land trusts and municipalities. Associate is a supporter category.
Associate charities are encouraged, but not obliged, to adopt the Canadian Land Trust Standards and Practices as the technical and ethical guidelines for their organizations land securement and stewardship activities.